Saturday, May 5, 2007

All The Whey in Iraq

Here is a recent posting from an internet forum that All The Whey sponsors. We wanted to let people know that we DO deliver to "AP's" & "APO's" for our people serving our country over seas! Even took an order last night for a guy serving on board the USS John C. Stennis in the Persian Gulf! Everyone here at All The Whey supports our troops 110% and it's an honor to serve them as they serve our country!
____________________________________________

I just want to say, I really appreciate you getting me my protein all the way out here in Iraq!! Much appreciated!! You guys def have my business for many years to come!
----*----
I'd like to mirror this comment. ATW supplied me with my powder too for this deployment.....shipping was fast and I was definitely happy with the product that I received. Keep up the good work guys.

No comments:

All The Whey

All The Whey
www.allthewhey.com